Before ordering, please note:
- Your order will be processed as a pre-order. This product’s eta is uncertain and we are shipping as we receive units. Do not order if you are unwilling to wait or if you are not certain of ordering.
- You will not be charged now but we will send you a payment request when product is in stock. By ordering you commit to paying at that time.
- You can cancel your pre-order anytime after logging into your account or by emailing us. After an item’s eta is determined or if it arrives in stock, it will be treated as an in-stock order which is Non-refundable, Non-cancelable and Not eligible for Retu
- All support is handled by the manufacturer. We strongly recommend using the right enclosure, power supply and ventilation. Please check with the manufacturer on any such requirements. We do not take any responsibility for product issues due to overheating etc.
- Please read our terms before ordering.
The MSI G3090GXT24 GAMING X TRIO GeForce RTX™ 3090 is a big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance. It’s powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—doubling down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, it features a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate gaming experience.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- TBD MHz / TBD Gbps
- 24GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- TRI FROZR 2 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- RGB Mystic Light
- Mystic Light gives you complete control of the RGB lighting for MSI devices and compatible RGB products.
- Dragon Center: MSI’s exclusive Dragon Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.