Jetson TX2 is the fastest, most power-efficient embedded Artificial Intelligence (AI) computing device. The latest addition to the industry-leading Jetson embedded platform, this 7.5-watt supercomputer on a module brings true AI computing at the edge. It’s built around an NVIDIA Pascal™-family GPU and loaded with 8 GB of memory and 59.7 GB/s of memory bandwidth. It features a variety of standard hardware interfaces that make it easy to integrate it into a wide range of products and form factors. This product is extremely suitable for use in intelligent connected edge applications.
This is an AI supercomputer on a credit card sized module, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Best of all, it packs this performance into a small, power-efficient form factor that’s ideal for intelligent edge devices like robots, drones, smart cameras, and portable medical devices. It supports all the features of the Jetson TX1 module while enabling bigger, more complex deep neural networks.
The NVIDIA Jetson platform taps into the power of deep learning to enable groundbreaking applications.
- Real-time intelligent video analytics (IVA) systems are powering smarter, safer AI cities.
- Drones can now perform complex analysis on the edge for faster, more accurate response.
- Autonomous robotic systems can train and collaborate with other robots and people to boost efficiency.
- Businesses can build more efficient and predictable supply chains and logistics.
- Makers and developers have powerful new tools for exploring the future of AI computing.