For cross referencing NVIDIA and Dihuni part numbers, please check vDWS Dihuni Part Number Cross Reference
The NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation (Quadro vDWS) software delivers the most powerful virtual workstation from the data center or cloud to any device, anywhere. The potential is unlimited. From stunning industrial design to advanced special effects to complex scientific visualization, Quadro is the world’s preeminent visual computing platform. Millions of creative and technical professionals can access the most demanding applications from any device, work from anywhere, tackle larger datasets, all while meeting the need for greater security. This software is ideal for mainstream and high-end designers who use powerful 3D content creation applications like Dassault CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, and 3DExcite, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Schlumberger Petrel, or Autodesk Maya.
On this page, you can purchase Quadro vDWS software licenses as well as any compatible NVIDIA Tesla GPUs you would need.
- Desktop Virtualization
- Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) App Hosting (with packaged NVIDIA GRID® Virtual Applications (vApps) license)
- RDSH Desktop Hosting
- Windows OS Support, Linux OS Support
- GPU Pass-Through Support (only supported on 1:1 profiles)
- Bare Metal Support (only NVIDIA Tesla M6 Hardware supported as primary display device)
- NVIDIA Graphics Driver, NVIDIA Quadro Driver
- Management and Monitoring
- Guaranteed Quality-of-Service Scheduling
- Multi-GPU Support
- Maximum Hardware Rendered Display: Four 4K
- Maximum Resolution: 4096×2160
- Data Center Management : Host-, Guest, and Application-Level Monitoring and Live Migration
Buy Subscription Software License Above
Quadro vDWS software license is available as a perpetual or an annual subscription license. This product page is for purchasing subscription license. For perpetual license, please visit this page.
An Annual Enterprise Subscription is active for a fixed period as defined by the terms of the subscription license. To be kept active, the license will need to be renewed at the end of the subscription period. The subscription license includes the software license and production level Support Updates and Maintenance Subscription (SUMS) for the duration of the license subscription period. Here’s how to buy:
Please select subscription license for number of Concurrent Users (CCU) per year. CCU is a method of counting licenses based on active user VMs. If the VM is active and the NVIDIA virtual GPU software is running, then this counts as one CCU. A vGPU CCU is independent of the connection to the VM.
For educational discounted price, please select EDU licenses from options above. Must be authorized purchaser and only for university/educational institution official use.