- Manufacturer Part Number: 8000-0
- Application/Usage: Network Management
- Interfaces/Ports Details:
- 1 x RJ-45 Front-plane Ethernet
- 1 x Backplane Ethernet
- 1 x DB-9 Console Management
- Height: 2.8″
- Width: 0.9″
- Depth: 4.5″
- Weight (Approximate): 0.50 lb
- iConverter 1-Module Chassis
- iConverter 2-Module Chassis
- iConverter 5-Module Chassis
- iConverter 19-Module Chassis
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The iConverter Network Management Module (NMM) is the heart of the iConverter management system. It features a 32-bit, high performance RISC microprocessor executing a real-time operating system. It supports the SNMP and Telnet protocols and is capable of controlling and managing up to 16 managed chassis.
The NMM features a serial port for initial configuration, a front-plane RJ45 Ethernet port, a backplane Ethernet port, and a pair of multi-chassis management ports.In-Band management is accomplished via the backplane Ethernet port connecting to an adjacent iConverter module with backplane support, thus offering direct access to the NMM via the operational network. Out-of-Band management is accomplished via the front-plane Ethernet port, facilitating a secure management network. The NMM is password protected to prevent unauthorized access.
There are no reviews yet.