- Manufacturer Part Number: IM7232-2-DAC-LR-US
- Form Factor: Rail-mountable
- Height: 1.8″
- Width: 17″
- Depth: 10″
- Weight (Approximate): 10 lb
- Application/Usage: Remote Management
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: 4 Year
- 8 – 48 port serial console server, manage network and server consoles
- Dual network connections with built-in Fiber SFP and GbE copper ports
- PSTN, and optional 4G LTE cellular module for remote Smart OOB™ access during primary outage
- Failover to Cellular™ using reliable IP Passthrough technology
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Software selectable serial pinouts
- Enterprise-grade security, FIPS 140-2 validated encryption
- AAA including LDAP & TACACS+, lock down ports per-user & group
- Unified power management of PDU and UPS equipment from 100+ vendors
- Environmental monitoring with optional EMD5000 module
- Nagios and SolarWinds integration
- Audit trail logging to 16GB local storage or remote log server, expandable with SD card
- 1Ghz processor drives a platform more powerful than any competitor
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) automation over the network, without manual user interaction
The Opengear IM7200 is a state of the art infrastructure management solution which streamlines remote management of network, server and power infrastructure in data center and remote environments, ensuring business continuity, secure and reliable access, monitoring and control for local and remote operations teams. The next generation IM7200 combines Smart OOB™ out-of-band management with Failover to Cellular™ and delivers proactive monitoring and remediation, even during network outages. The result for the customer is minimized disruption and downtime. IM7200 solutions are deployed where they are most effective – alongside critical IT and communications infrastructure, to keep networks up and businesses running.
Console management raised to a new level withSmartOOB™
IM7200 extends beyond traditional out-of-band management. Proactively detect faults before they become failures. Monitor and log systems health and the physical environmental conditions for audit trail and forensics. Monitor and control UPS and power status. Alert operators and undertake per-set complex actions depending on what is detected. Bullet proof infrastructure management with integrated 8 – 48 port console server. Software selectable pinouts, no adapters. Gain immediate access to consoles via your preferred SSH client or integrated HTTPS AJAX web terminal. Smart OOB™ enables remote setup, ongoing maintenance and disaster recovery of mission-critical IT, power and network infrastructure, even when the network is down.
Failover to Cellular™ and end-to-end wireless connectivity
Out-of-band 4G LTE connections to remote infrastructure enable wireless management visibility of critical infrastructure. Wireless local management (Wi-Fi) provides connectivity to environmental and power elements around the data center. Embedded Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connections provide wireless technician access and complete independence from infrastructure faults. When things go wrong with the primary network connection, Failover to Cellular™ automatically restores site connectivity using high-speed 4G LTE. This transparent automatic failover and failback integrates seamlessly with existing IT systems and network infrastructure, ensuring uninterrupted availability for remote networks. No manual intervention is needed.
There are no reviews yet.