- Manufacturer Part Number: 05079394
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Number of ST Ports: 1
- ST Port Type: Duplex
- Media Type Supported:
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Fiber Optic Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Maximum Distance Supported: 1.24 Mile
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard:
- 62.5 µm
- 50 µm
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology:
- Form Factor:
- Wall Mountable
- Height: 1″
- Width: 5.9″
- Depth: 3.7″
- Weight (Approximate): 14.11 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Perle S-1110HP Fiber Media Converters transparently connect copper to fiber while providing up to 100 Watts of IEEE 802.3bt compliant Hi-PoE PSE power to standards-based compliant devices such as pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) security cameras with heaters, LED lighting in building management, and 802.11ax/ac wireless access points.
Perle Hi-PoE Media Converters are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). While using standard UTP cables that carry Ethernet data, Perle Hi-PoE media converters provide power to Powered Devices (PDs) that support the IEEE 802.3bt PoE standard (up to 100W of power) or pre-standard solutions including UPoE, 4PPoE, PoE++, UltraPoE, 4 Pair PoE, etc. As this standard is fully backwards compatible with the existing IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards, all of those PD’s are also supported. The S-1110HP Fiber Media Converter features single or dual 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports to power one or two PD’s per converter.
S-1110HP Fiber Media Converters come with fixed fiber ports that support multimode or single mode fiber with dual ST/SC connectors or single strand fiber SC connectors.
- extend the life of non-fiber based equipment by enabling data transmission from 10/100/1000Base-T devices over 1000Base-X fiber
- extend the distance of an existing network by linking CAT5/6/7 cabling to multimode or single mode fiber up to 160km
- protect Ethernet data from EMI noise and interference by inter-connecting your copper-Ethernet devices over fiber.
Network Administrators can “see-everything” with Perle’s advanced features such as Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX, Link Pass-Through, Fiber Fault Alert, and Loopback. This allows for more efficient troubleshooting and less on-site maintenance. These cost and time saving features, along with a lifetime warranty and free worldwide technical support, make Perle S-1110HP PoE Media Converters the smart choice for IT professionals.
S-1110HP-XT PoE Media Converters are also available with support for -40C to +75C (-40F to +167F) extended operating temperature ranges
There are no reviews yet.