- Manufacturer Part Number: 05079900
- Total Number of Ports: 1
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Media Type Supported:
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- Maximum Distance Supported: 328.08 ft
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Number of SFP Slots: 1
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology:
- Form Factor:
- Wall Mountable
- Height: 1″
- Width: 5.9″
- Depth: 3.7″
- Weight (Approximate): 14.11 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Perle S-1110HP-SFP-XT Fiber Media Converters transparently connect copper to fiber while providing up to 100 Watts of IEEE 802.3bt compliant Hi-PoE PSE power to standards-based compliant devices. Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial based media converter. With an operating temperature -40F to +167F (-40C to +75C) this Hi-PoE Media Converter is ideal for use with industrial devices subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures such as pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) security cameras with heaters, 802.11ax/ac wireless access points, alarms, traffic controllers, sensors and tracking devices.
Perle Hi-PoE Media Converters are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). While using standard UTP cables that carry Ethernet data, Perle Hi-PoE media converters provide power to Powered Devices (PDs) that support the IEEE 802.3bt PoE standard (up to 100W of power) or pre-standard solutions including UPoE, 4PPoE, PoE++, UltraPoE, 4 Pair PoE, etc. As this standard is fully backwards compatible with the existing IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards, all of those PD’s are also supported. The S-1110HP-SFP Fiber Media Converter features single or dual 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports to power one or two PD’s per converter Learn more about PoE
And, with one or two empty transceiver ports on the S-1110HP-SFP Fiber Media Converter, flexible network configurations requirements can be meet using a variety of transceivers supplied by Perle transceivers supplied by Perle, Cisco, or other manufacturers of MSA compliant SFPs.
- extend the life of non-fiber based equipment by enabling data transmission from 10/100/1000Base-T devices over 100/1000Base-X fiber
- extend the distance of an existing network by linking CAT5/6/7 cabling to multimode or single mode fiber
- protect Ethernet data from EMI noise and interference by inter-connecting your copper-Ethernet devices over fiber.
Network Administrators can “see-everything” with Perle’s advanced features such as Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX, Link Pass-Through, Fiber Fault Alert, and Loopback. This allows for more efficient troubleshooting and less on-site maintenance. These cost and time saving features, along with a lifetime warranty and free worldwide technical support, make Perle S-1110HP-SFP-XT PoE Media Converters the smart choice for IT professionals.
There are no reviews yet.