- Manufacturer Part Number: 27030168
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Color: Gray
- Form Factor: DIN Rail Mountable
- Height: 4″
- Width: 0.9″
- Depth: 2″
- Weight (Approximate): 4.38 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: China RoHS
Ethernet patch panels make the connection between field cabling and control cabinet cabling quick and easy. A PP-RJ DIN Rail Patch Panel is ideal for installation inside control panels and distribution cabinets where one-to-one simplified connections need to be made. A standard Ethernet patch cable is used between the patch panel and the control cabinet equipment, such as switches, PLCs and routers. Through ICD, Push-in, Screw or RJ45 connectors, field wiring is easily connected to the patch panel and protected inside a covered wiring space. The cable shielding is connected quickly and easily, without tools, while simultaneously ensuring strain relief. This simplifies installation of the field cable and saves a great deal of time during installation. PP-RJ DIN Rail Patch Panels provide the perfect mix of density and flexibility to decrease network risk and improve cable organization in scalable deployments with constricted spaces.
Ideal applications for PP-RJ DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Inside equipment cabinets with DIN rails
- Alongside Industrial Ethernet switches and RJ45 (Ethernet or Serial) PLCs
- Alongside other DIN Rail RJ45 (Ethernet or Serial) control devices
- Where growth from one to many ports is needed to support high-density installations. Multiple one port DIN Rail Patch Panels can installed side-by-side to grow, as required by the customer application.