- Manufacturer Part Number: TS-864EU-RP-8G-US
- Number of Hard Drives Supported: 8
- Number of Hard Drives Installed: 0
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 8
- Number of Solid State Drive Installed: 0
- Flash Memory Capacity: 4 GB
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Celeron
- Processor Model: N5095
- Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
- Processor Speed: 2 GHz
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Ethernet Technology: 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 8
- Number of 3.5″ Bays: 8
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Expansion Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x2
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD
- HDMI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports: 2
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Operating System: QTS 5.0.1
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 2
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 300 W
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
- Height: 3.5″
- Width: 19″
- Depth: 13.6″
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 2U
- Weight (Approximate): 17.42 lb
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Quad-core Processor, burst up to 2.9 GHz with Memory Upgradable to 8 GB
The TS-864eU-RP is powered by Intel® Celeron® N5095 quad-core processor (burst up to 2.9 GHz) with 4 GB DDR4 memory which is upgradable up to 16 GB. With Intel® AES-NI encryption engine, the TS-x64eU provides unmatched encryption performance with AES-256 bit encryption acceleration, boosting system performance while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the NAS.
Build a High-Speed 2.5GbE Network Environment
QNAP offers comprehensive, budget-friendly storage and networking solutions that provide an array of connectivity possibilities. Easily and flexibly upgrade your workplace or home network now to handle bandwidth-hungry applications.
A fast 2.5GbE NAS
A QNAP NAS featuring one or more 2.5GbE ports, and Port Trunking allows you to combine multiple ports for greater bandwidth potential.
Upgrade computers and servers
Servers and desktops can install PCIe-based QNAP network cards that support 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M Multi-Gig.
Add a 5GbE port to laptops
Laptops and upgrade-limited computers can use QNAP’s portable USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapter that allows you to connect to 5G/2.5G/1G/100M networks via USB.
A switch that supports 2.5GbE+
QNAP’s 10GbE/NBASE-T switches support 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M and allow connecting multiple workstations and devices for high-speed collaboration in device-dense environments.
Future-proof your IT infrastructure for high-speed networks
The TS-864eU-RP is ideally matched with QNAP’s managed and unmanaged 2.5GbE/10GbE switches to form high-speed, secure, and scalable network environments without going over budget. QNAP also provide 2.5GbE/5GbE/10GbE PCIe cards and USB 5GbE adapters for Windows®/Linux® workstations, allowing you to easily build a high-speed network environment for productive team collaboration.
Enhance productivity with multiple USB ports
With two USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) ports and two USB 2.0 (480Mbps) ports, you can quickly backup and transfer large files to/from the TS-864eU-RP. UPS, and other compatible USB devices can also be connected for greater functionality and application potential.
Abundant I/O capabilities with PCIe expansion
The TS-864eU-RP has one PCIe Gen 3 x2 slot that allow for installing various expansion cards for expanding application potential.
There are no reviews yet.