- Manufacturer Part Number: TSH3087XURP-E237864G
- Number of Hard Drives Supported: 30
- Number of Hard Drives Installed: 0
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 30
- Number of Solid State Drive Installed: 0
- Flash Memory Capacity: 5 GB
- Number of Processors Installed: 1
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Xeon
- Processor Model: E-2378
- Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core)
- Processor Speed: 2.60 GHz
- Standard Memory: 64 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Ethernet Technology:
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 30
- Number of 3.5″ Bays: 24
- Number of 2.5″ Bays: 6
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 3
- Expansion Slot Type:
- PCI Express 4.0 x4
- PCI Express 4.0 x8
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD
- HDMI: Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports: 4
- Number of USB 3.2 Gen 2 Ports: 4
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Operating System: QuTS hero h5.0.0/QTS 5.0.1
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 2
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 550 W
- Height: 7″
- Width: 19″
- Depth: 24.8″
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 4U
- Weight (Approximate): 48.02 lb
TS-h3087XU-RP | Powerful 10GbE-ready hybrid storage with PCIe Gen 4 expandability, supporting QuTS hero or QTS operating system
The high-capacity TS-h3087XU-RP is powered by a next-gen Intel® Xeon® E-2300 series processor, supports up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC memory, and provides an HDD/SSD hybrid storage architecture that balances performance and cost to deliver reliable server-grade performance. Running the ZFS-based QuTS hero operating system, the TS-h3087XU-RP emphasizes data integrity with inline data deduplication, near-limitless snapshots, real-time SnapSync, and QSAL (QNAP SSD Antiwear Leveling) – providing an ideal storage solution that meets today’s business requirements for file servers, virtualization servers, VDI, and backup/restore.
HDD/SSD hybrid storage
Combines the advantages of high-capacity HDD and high-performance SSD. Supports SSD caching to boost IOPS performance.
10GbE & 2.5GbE connectivity
Dual 10GBASE-T and dual 2.5GbE high-speed connectivity enhances virtualization, intensive file access, and large backup/restoration tasks.
High-speed PCIe Gen 4 slots
Install 10/25GbE adapters, QM2 cards, or Fibre Channel cards to increase application performance.
Supports virtualization storage and hosting virtual machines and containerized apps.
Comprehensive backup center
Optimized for business-class backup, including Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365® data, and VMware® and Hyper-V virtual machines.
Cloud storage gateway
Realizes hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
Powerful Intel® Xeon® E processor and up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC memory
Designed for heavy business workloads, the TS-h3087XU-RP has extreme processing power to drive virtual machine performance. Supporting up to 128 GB DDR4 ECC memory to fuel multitasking demands, the TS-h3087XU-RP delivers cost-efficient and reliable server-grade performance to meet increasing business IT demands.
Hybrid storage architecture, optimized for SSD cache acceleration
Compared with traditional storage arrays, the TS-h3087XU-RP hybrid storage balances cost, performance, and capacity. Featuring twenty-four 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s bays for hard drives and six 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots, the TS-h3087XU-RP supports SSD caching to improve IOPS-intensive workloads for accessing vital data.
Hybrid Backup Sync multiple backups ensure your data protection
Rest assured your data is safe with the 3-2-1 backup rule and a reliable disaster recovery plan. Backups stored in the QNAP NAS can be further backed up to another QNAP NAS, remote server, or cloud storage, and restored quickly whenever needed.