- Manufacturer Part Number: RH299R
- Training Type: Course
- Training Subject: RHCE Certification Lab
- Training Method:
- Self Paced
- Maximum Course Duration: 4 Day
- Target Audience:
- RHCEs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or earlier who wish to recertify on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Students who previously attempted the RHCE exam, did not pass, and wish to retake the exam
- Students who have completed the RHCE track courses (Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III or equivalent) and would like additional hands-on practice prior to taking the RHCE exam
Review the labs from RHCSA Rapid Track Course and Red Hat® System Administration III to prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam (EX300).
The RHCE® Certification Lab (RH299R) is designed for students seeking a hands-on, lab-based review prior to taking the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam. Students taking this course should have already completed their classroom training and simply be preparing to take or retake the exam. During the 4-day course, students will work at their own pace through the complete set of labs from both the RHCSA [Red Hat Certified System Administrator] Rapid Track course (RH199) and Red Hat System Administration III (RH254). The RHCE Certification Lab course includes a few instructor lectures designed to review key technologies such as systemd, firewalld, and IPv6. For the classroom and virtual classroom versions of this course, an instructor will be available throughout the week to assist students as they work through the labs.