- Manufacturer Part Number: RH442VT
- Training Type: Course
- Training Subject: Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- Maximum Course Duration: 4 Day
- Target Audience:
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning.
- Current RHCEs who are attempting to earn a Certificate of Expertise, RHCSS certification or RHCA certification.
RH442 is designed to teach the methodology of performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. This four day, hands-on lab courses will cover: a discussion of system architecture with an emphasis on understanding the implications of system architecture on system performance, methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments (benchmarking), open source benchmarking utilities, methods for analyzing system performance and networking performance, tuning configurations for specific application loads.
There are no reviews yet.