- Manufacturer Part Number: 50FIBPLCLC5
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 50/125 µm
- Cable Length: 16.40 ft
- Connector on First End: 2 x LC Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 2 x LC Male Network
- Features: Molded
- Jacket Type:
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Color: Orange
- Weight (Approximate): 2.47 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The 50FIBPLCLC5 5m LC to LC Plenum Fiber Cable features 50/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel networks, with support for duplex multimode applications. The OFNP Plenum rating is ideal for installation in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduit, ceilings, etc. where CMP fire rating is required.
Each Duplex 50/125 (OM2) Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability, and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews yet.