- Manufacturer Part Number: DP2HDMIADAP
- Adapter Type: DisplayPort/HDMI
- Connector on First End: 1 x 19-pin HDMI Female Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video
- Maximum Resolution Supported: 1920 x 1200
- Features: Passive
- Color: Black
- Height: 0.4″
- Width: 0.7″
- Length: 2.2″
- Weight (Approximate): 0.60 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
The DP2HDMIADAP DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter provides a DisplayPort male and HDMI female connector, allowing you to keep your existing (HDMI) display while using a DisplayPort video card/source.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920×1200 (computer)/1080p (HDTV), this cost-effective solution maintains the incredible graphical performance offered by DisplayPort, while eliminating the cost of having to upgrade your HDMI-capable display to a display with built-in DisplayPort support.
DP2HDMIADAP is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
There are no reviews yet.