- Manufacturer Part Number: FIBSCSC2
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 62.5/125 µm
- Cable Length: 6.56 ft
- Connector on First End: 2 x SC Male IEEE 802.3 Network
- Connector on Second End: 2 x SC Male IEEE 802.3 Network
- Flame Retardant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Jacket Type: LSZH
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Color: Orange
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable. The FIBSCSC2 2-meter (6.6ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated at both ends with SC (male) connectors, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This SC-SC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
To ensure optimum performance, our multimode fiber duplex cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty, our SC-SC Multimode Fiber Patch cable is guaranteed to provide long-lasting dependability, and top quality performance.
There are no reviews yet.