- Manufacturer Part Number: MST14CD122DP
- Adapter Type: DisplayPort/USB-C
- Connector Type on First End: USB Type C – Male
- Connector on First End Details: 1 x 24 Pin USB Type C – Male
- Connector Type on Second End: DisplayPort 1.4 Digital Audio/Video – Female
- Connector on Second End Details: 2 x DisplayPort 1.4 Digital Audio/Video – Female
- Maximum Resolution Supported: 3840 x 2160
- Display Stream Compression (DSC)
- HDR Support
- HDCP 2.2
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Support
- Plug and Play
- Strain Relief
- Product Color: Space Gray
- Product Material: Plastic
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
This USB-C to DisplayPort MST Hub enables a connection to two DisplayPort monitors, using a DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) capable USB-C host device.
4K at 60Hz with HDR
Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology combines multiple video signals into a single output signal/stream. This MST Hub separates the single input stream into two independent signals, one for each DisplayPort-enabled display. Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) offers increased contrast, brightness, colors, and luminosity.
Host Connection Maximum Resolution Output 1 Maximum Resolution Output 2 Example Host Processor/Graphics DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC 5K 60Hz 5K 60Hz *Intel 11th Gen with DSC Intel 12th Gen Processors & Later Discrete AMD & Nvidia GPU’s that support DSC DisplayPort 1.4 4K 60Hz 4K 60Hz Intel 10th Gen (Ice Lake Only) Intel 11th Gen Processors & Later Discrete AMD and Nvidia GPU’s that support DP 1.4 DisplayPort 1.2 4K 30Hz 4K 30Hz Intel 8th – 10th Gen Processors & Later
Multitasking Made Easy
Configure the dual-DP displays in extended or mirrored mode. Create a high-performance workstation by adding two independent 4K 60Hz displays. This empowers increased multi-tasking across your organization, resulting in increased productivity.
Windows devices supporting DP Alt Mode over USB-C feature native support for MST. This USB-C to DP hub is compatible Thunderbolt 3/4 and USB4-enabled Windows devices with 11th generation (and later) processors. Plug-and-play installation, with no drivers or software required. The 12in (30cm) built-on cable provides options for flexible installation configurations, reducing the amount of strain on ports and connectors. Additionally, this dual-monitor splitter is bus-powered, requiring no external power source.
This product is backed for 3 years, including free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical assistance.
There are no reviews yet.