- Manufacturer Part Number: AOC-UG-I4
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
AOC-UG-i4 is a high performance 4-port Supermicro Universal I/O (UIO) Gigabit Ethernet LAN card based on Intel’s 82571 chips. It interfaces with Supermicro UIO motherboard through a PCI Express UIO slot to maximize the I/O bandwidth of the multiple ports Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The dedicated input/output connections of the PCI-e ensure priority performance on each port without bus-sharing. The AOC-UG-i4 improves performance especially in multi-processor systems by balancing network loads across multiple CPU and processing cores.
There are no reviews yet.