Supermicro A+ Server AS-5019D-FTN4
- The Supermicro A+ Server AS-5019D-FTN4 AMD EPYC 3251 SoC server is a short 1U rackmount server ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications. This server is also great for virtualization based use cases and for home server applications. Other applications include SD-WAN and vCPE/uCPE and Hyper-Converged Appliance.
- AMD EPYC™ 3251 SoC Processor, 8 Core/16 Thread
- Up to 2x 3.5″ or 4x 2.5″ SATA3 drive bays
- 1 PCI-E 3.0 x16
- Up to 512GB LRDIMM or 256GB RDIMM, up to DDR4-2666Hz
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 dedicated IPMI LAN
- 2 USB 3.0, 1 VGA, onboard TPM header
- 2x 40x28mm 4-PIN PWM fans
- 200W compact power supply
- Product Type: Embedded Server Barebone (chassis, motherboard, embedded CPU, power supply)
- Manufacturer Part Number: AS-5019D-FTN4
AMD EPYC Embedded 3000 Series : Breakthrough Performance, Dependability and Security for the Next Generation of Networking, Storage and Industrial Computing Infrastructure
AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 processors expand the AMD EPYC™ Embedded family of products to harness the breakthrough performance benefits of the “Zen” CPU architecture, bringing exceptional reliability, availability and serviceability features to networking, storage and industrial applications. Leveraging major advancements in I/O integration, flexibility, and security capabilities, AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 processors set a new benchmark for innovation and performance-per-watt, giving system designers a compelling and cost-effective new choice in x86 embedded processing.
With expansive integrated I/O, true Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT), comprehensive built-in security, and a scalability pathway from AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 to data center-class AMD EPYC™ Embedded 7000 processors, system designers can meet and even surpass their ambitious design goals for nextgeneration network function virtualization (NFV), software defined networking (SDN), networked storage infrastructure, and a wide range of industrial applications.
AMD EPYC™ Embedded 3000 processors leverage AMD’s advanced “Zen” architecture and 14nm FinFET process to deliver up to a 52% improvement in instructions per clock (IPC) compared to legacy architectures1 . System designers can exploit high-speed single-thread processing performance and/ or multithread processing leveraging up to 16 cores to accelerate throughput for their unique application requirements.
There are no reviews yet.