- Manufacturer Part Number: RS3621RPXS
- Number of Hard Drives Supported: 12
- Number of Hard Drives Installed: 0
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 12
- Number of Solid State Drive Installed: 0
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Xeon
- Processor Model: D-1531
- Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
- Processor Speed: 2.20 GHz
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 12
- Number of 2.5″/3.5″ Bays: 12
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Controller Type: Serial ATA
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, Basic, JBOD, RAID F1
- Total Number of USB Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports: 2
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Operating System: DiskStation Manager
- SMB 1.0
- SMB 2.0
- SMB 3.0
- Number of Power Supplies Installed: 2
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 500 W
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
- Height: 3.5″
- Width: 19″
- Depth: 28.5″
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Rack Height: 2U
- Weight (Approximate): 31.97 lb
Safeguard your business assets
Synology RS3621RPxs is a powerful 12-bay storage server. Its 6-core processor enables compute-intensive services while its redundant power, ECC memory, and Btrfs file system safeguard mission-critical data. Capable of delivering 189,098 4K random read IOPS and 4,718 MB/s sequential read throughput, it is ideal for small businesses.
Intel® Xeon® D-1531 6-core 2.2 GHz
4,718 MB/s seq. read 189,098 4K random read IOPS1
Dual PCIe slots for 10GbE or NVMe cache
Up to 36 drive bays with RX1217(RP)
Service continuity is at the core of the RS3621RPxs design.
Dual PSUs provide protection against a PSU failure or accidental cord removal while hot-swappable fans can be replaced without powering down the system.
Synology High Availability (SHA) pairs two identical units together creating an active-passive cluster with minute-level failover.
Next-generation file system
Btrfs prevents data corruption and reduces maintenance overheads with advanced storage technologies and optimized snapshots.
Customize to suit
The two built-in PCIe slots allow users to customize the RS3621RPxs to satisfy unique performance, networking, and storage requirements.
Support for 10GbE NICs expands the throughput of the unit by up to 5x times using link aggregation.
Boost read/write IOPS by up to 16 times by enabling SSD cache via our Synology M.2 NVMe adapter cards and SNV3000 Series SSDs or by installing one or more 2.5″ SAT5200 SSDs.
On-demand drive bays
Expand to 36 drive bays using two RX1217(RP) expansion units with minimal intervention.
License-free backup solutions
Keep disaster at bay
A comprehensive backup and recovery solution for securing data stored on Synology servers. Backup data locally, to another Synology device, rsync server, or cloud-based storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, S3-compatible destinations, and Synology C2. Deduplication, integrity checks, and incremental transfer technology reduce bandwidth and storage used.
Easily schedule flexible point-in-time backups of shared folders and iSCSI LUNs with an RPO as low as 5 minutes and recovery in seconds. Set up replication and failover to other Synology storage systems for fast RTOs and minimal service disruption.
Active Backup Suite
Enables administrators to easily backup the entire IT infrastructure to their NAS, including Windows & Linux workstations and servers, file servers, VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines, and Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace accounts. Backups benefit from deduplication, multiversioning, and optimizations to reduce bandwidth and storage used.
There are no reviews yet.