- Manufacturer Part Number: TN-GLC-SX-MM-2K
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC 1000Base-SX
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-SX
- Form Factor: Hot-pluggable
Transition Networks SFP module is fully comply with the Multi Sourcing Agreement (MSA).
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The Transition Networks TN-GLC-xxx and TN-SFP-GE-x series small form factor pluggable (SFP) tranceiver modules are designed to install in any SFP port allowing for 1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX or 1000Base-LX interfaces to the network through the SFP connector. The TN-GLC-xxx and TN-SFP-GE-x tranceivers are Cisco compatible and are designed for bidirectional serial-optical data communication such as Gigabit Ethernet or fiber channel at speeds up to 1.25 Gbps.
Transition Networks’ SFP modules fully comply with the Multi Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows our SFP modules to be used in all other MSA compliant SFP platforms. In addition, TN SFP modules are also compatible with all Cisco SFP-based routers and switches, as well as Cisco’s IOS software. TN SFP modules ARE NOT Cisco OEM brand modules.
There are no reviews yet.