The Niagara 4 Supervisor is an IoT (Internet of Things) software platform used in server-class applications. It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly respond to problems and insights to optimize their system. The Niagara 4 Supervisor allows multiple Niagara-based JACE controllers, along with other IP-based controllers and field devices, to be networked together. It serves real-time graphical information to standard Web-browser clients and provides server-level functions. These functions include centralized data logging/trending, archiving to external databases, alarming, dashboarding, system navigation, master scheduling, database management, and integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard). Also, it provides a comprehensive graphical engineering toolset for application development.
- Niagara Supervisor Software Download for Linux Operating System Only. Please purchase Niagara Licenses separately.
- Centralized system management
- Quickly navigate to individual buildings using tags to diagnose problems
- Compare data between buildings
- Export system data to external databases
- Integrate BAS to other enterprise applications
- Integrate to other applications, such as work order management, analytics, etc
- Single tool used to program JACE controllers and Supervisor
- Remotely back up JACE applications to Supervisor
- Batch provisioning of JACE firmware upgrades from Supervisor
- Robust built-in analytic capabilities supported by standard Niagara components and visualizations
- Compatibility with Niagara Analytics 2.0, adding data source, functional and mathematical programming blocks to enable sophisticated analytic algorithms
- Latest version only – Vykon N4 Supervisor 188.8.131.52.2 for Linux (July, 2020)
Niagara 4 Supervisor data sheet
This is downloadable software only for you to install on your laptop/desktop. No license is included. You will need to purchase license for Niagara Supervisor/Workbench to activate the software. You can purchase on our site but we will need Niagara Host ID at the time of ordering of licenses.
Please add to cart and proceed to checkout, fill in your name, address, email and submit the zero dollar order. You will get an instant download link after order is submitted.
Please download the zip file and install the software and generate Niagara Host ID to order Niagara Supervisor and WorkBench licenses. You can find licenses here:
There are no reviews yet.