- Manufacturer Part Number: N001-S06-BL
- Cable Type: Category 5e
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 6 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network
- Strain Relief
- Device Supported:
- Network Device
- American Wire Gauge: 28 AWG
- Color: Blue
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The N001-S06-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable is perfect for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this six-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-S06-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jacket, this cable is more than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Nickel-plated RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.