- Manufacturer Part Number: P134-06N-VGA-V2
- Cable Type: DisplayPort/VGA
- Cable Length: 6″
- Connector on First End: 1 x DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female VGA
- Connector Plating: Gold
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Strain Relief
- Device Supported:
- Video Device
- Graphics Card
- Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Color: Black
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
The P134-06N-VGA-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Active Converter connects a DisplayPort 1.2 computer to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. With a male DisplayPort connector and a female HD15 connector, this converter lets you use your existing VGA display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this converter supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. Because it’s an active converter, the P134-06N-VGA-V2 converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It’s perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
Plug and play with no software, drivers or power supply needed. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. The P134-06N-VGA-V2 is backward compatible with previous DisplayPort generations and fits easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on the go.