- Manufacturer Part Number: P582-020
- Cable Type: DisplayPort/HDMI
- Cable Length: 20 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Strain Relief
- Device Supported:
- Audio/Video Device
- Graphics Card
- Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Color: Black
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
The P582-020 DisplayPort to HD Adapter Cable connects a DisplayPort computer to the HDMI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HDMI male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing HDMI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this 20-foot cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p), as well as rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection). This in-line passive adapter is designed for use with Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort graphics cards.
Nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time. Flexible PVC jacket makes the cable easy to install in tight corners and other areas where space is restricted.