- Manufacturer Part Number: SRLRADIUS18
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Ensures a Proper Bend Radius to Reduce Cable Stress and Keep Your Ladder System Neat
The SmartRack® SRLRADIUS18 helps reduce bend-induced stress, pinching, pressure points and fatigue in your cable ladder system. It mounts to the cross member of an 18-inch-wide ladder section to route stubborn cables down from the runway. This allows for builds that are more comprehensive and keeps everything neat atop the ladder system. All mounting and installation hardware is included. The cable radius drop fits solid and tubular steel runway measuring 1.5 x 0.375 inches (38 x 9.5 millimeters). The SRLRADIUS18 is designed for Tripp Lite’s SRCABLELADDER18, SRL90BEND18 and other compatible 18-inch straight and 90-degree ladder sections.
- Organize a ladder runway system outside your data center’s rack enclosure or open frame rack
- Keep cables affixed in the fixed posts without tying them to other cables
- Reduce stress, pinching, pressure points and fatigue in your cable ladder system
There are no reviews yet.