- Manufacturer Part Number: VG27AQ
- Number of Screens: 1
- Viewable Screen Size: 27″
- Screen Mode: WQHD
- Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Response Time: 1 ms MPRT
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 9.2 mil
- Horizontal Frequency:
- 30 kHz to 243 kHz – DisplayPort
- 30 kHz to 230 kHz – HDMI
- Vertical Frequency:
- 48 Hz to 165 Hz – DisplayPort
- 48 Hz to 144 Hz – HDMI
- Adjustable Stand Height: Yes
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
- Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- Brightness: 350 Nit
- Tearing Prevention Technology: G-sync Compatible
- Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
- Number of Speakers: 2
- Speakers: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- Color: Black
- Height: 14.3″
- Width: 24.4″
- Depth: 2.6″
- Width with Stand: 24.41″
- Depth with Stand: 2.60″
- Weight (Approximate): 12.79 lb
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 12.79 lb
TUF Gaming VG27AQ HDR Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440), IPS, 165Hz, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync G-SYNC Compatible, Adaptive-Sync, 1ms (MPRT), HDR10
- 27-inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 165 Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for colour and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt and height pivot adjustments
TUF GAMING VG27AQ
NEXT-GEN ADAPTIVE SYNC
TUF Gaming VG27AQ is a 27-inch, WQHD (2560×1440), HDR IPS display with an ultrafast 165Hz designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG27AQ has in store.
For the first time in any gaming monitor, Motion Blur Reduction and Adaptive-sync can be enabled at the same time. This new technology is called ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC). ELMB SYNC works with G-SYNC Compatible, allowing gamers to enjoy sharp, high speed frames.
A 27-INCH WQHD (2560 X 1440) IPS DISPLAY FOR HIGHLY DETAILED VISUALS AND ACCURATE COLOUR
TUF Gaming VG27AQ features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. IPS technology gives you superior images with outstanding colors thanks to 99% sRGB colour gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and colour shift even when you’re viewing from extreme positions.
NCREDIBLY-FAST 165HZ REFRESH RATE
TUF Gaming VG27AQ 165Hz refresh rate decimates lag and motion blur to give you the upper hand in first person shooters, racers, real-time strategy, and sports titles. This ultrafast refresh rate lets you play at the highest visual settings and lets you react instantly to what’s onscreen – so you’ll get that first strike in.
- Selective graphics cards/GPUs can support 165Hz graphics source output (DP port). Please note that Over Clocking function/performance depends on the GPUs or contents displayed. ASUS only provides this function. The performance or any side effect after activation is not guaranteed.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR SYN
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and G-SYNC Compatible at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
MULTI HDR MODE
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort1.2, HDMI (v2.0) support a wide array of multimedia devices.