- Manufacturer Part Number: 900824
- Cable Type: HDMI/VGA
- Cable Length: 4.92 ft
- Connector on First End: 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA
- Connector on Second End: HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Eyefinity Technology
- Device Supported: Video Device
- Color: Black
- Weight (Approximate): 13.60 oz
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
The VisionTek VGA to HDMI 1.5 meter (5 foot) Active cable will convert an analog VGA signal into an HDMI signal. The 1.5 meter (5 foot) cable includes a 3.5mm audio connector that will pick up audio from your system source to output over the HDMI video/audio signal. this cable is the ideal solution for converting VGA video and sound into an HDMI signal that can be used to connect to your display, monitor, projector or HDTV.
NOTE: This cable is not bi-directional. This cable converts
VGA to HDMI only, not vice-versa.
VisionTek Display cables offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our cables work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our cables are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our cables. Each VisionTek cable has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz).
- Connect your VGA device to an HDMI display, TV or projector. (Not bi-directional, only supports converting VGA source to HDMI.)
- Converts VGA signal + 3.5mm audio signal to HDMI 1.3 video and audio.
- Requires external USB power source to provide the operating current of 170mA.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- One Year Warranty.