- Manufacturer Part Number: 901211
- Cable Type: DisplayPort
- Cable Length: 6.56 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Plug & Play
- Eyefinity Technology
- Device Supported:
- Audio/Video Device
- Digital Signage Display
- Supported Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
The VisionTek DisplayPort to DisplayPort 2 meter (6 foot) cable allows you to connect your favorite DP device to your DP display or projector. This cable works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in perfect 4K clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications across multiple displays.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
Convenient DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable directly connects a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to an HD monitor or projector with DisplayPort input. DisplayPort cable transmit high-definition audio and video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; The Display cable connects and configures your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays. DisplayPort cables support video resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160, Ultra HD) and 1080p (Full HD), and awless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz.
- Fully DisplayPort 1.2 compatible (earlier version compatibility)
- Connect your DP device to a DP display, TV or projector.
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-display capability.
- No O/S driver required.
- Plug ‘n Play with no power input requirement.
- One Year Warranty.