The VYKON JACE 8000 (J-8005/JACE 8005) Niagara 4 IoT Platform supports 5 devices and 250 data points and is an open, Java-based framework that can connect almost any embedded device or system—regardless of manufacturer or communication protocol. It includes a comprehensive graphical toolset that lets you build rich applications in a drag-and-drop environment and easily manage your assets using a standard web browser. The JACE 8000 with the Niagara software platform connects millions of devices globally and enables smart buildings, smart factories, smart cities and other IoT applications where edge device data and analytics is necessary for creating meaningful use cases.
- VYKON branded JACE 8000 Embedded Hardware and Tridum Niagara 4 Software Bundle Ready for Deployment.
- Open Tridium Niagara Software Framework supports industry standard protocols like BacNet, ModBus, LON, Niagara, OBIX, PLC, SCADA, OPC
- No coding necessary. Wiresheet based programming for non-programmers
- Thousands of connectivity drivers from Niagara Community or create your own driver easily using SDK
- Scalable solution that can handle millions of devices and data points
- Modern and easy to use HTML5 interface
- IoT Infrastructure site-wide search capabilities – supports multi organizations and multi-sites with Niagara Supervisor
- Supports real time monitoring of edge data
- Supports up to 5 devices and 250 points
- Includes initial 18 months support/maintenance; for additional support please select options
- Ships with Open NICs – works with any WorkBench connection. VYKON JACE 8000 features the standard unmodified open Tridium Niagara software allowing you to customize entirely for your requirements. No proprietary modifications.
- Dihuni Part # DIH-JACE8005-1 (Bundle of VYKON Part # J-8000 Hardware, J-8005 Software and SMA-8005-1YR-INIT)
What’s Included with this purchase?
- JACE 8000 Hardware
- Niagara 4 license for 5 Devices 250 Points for JACE 8000
- For Supervisor license, please purchase using option above or contact us.
- Device Drivers for BacNet, Modbus, LON, OBIX, PLC, OPC already included (for additional drivers, please contact us with your specific protocol requirements)
- 18 months of software maintenance SMA-8005-1YR-INIT (this is required by Tridium and product is not functional without this. Note: this is mostly sold separately by competitors; we have bundled to make it simple for you to purchase a fully functional system)
Product ships globally from the USA. After you order:
- JACE hardware will ship to your address
- You will get Niagara software license file by email
Note: Tridium is the manufacturer of the JACE hardware and developer of the Niagara Software as well. Tridium does not sell JACE 8000 or Niagara Software using its own brand. VYKON brand is owned by Tridium and all Tridium products in original shape (without any functional modifications) are marketed and sold as VYKON branded products. Additionally both Vykon and Tridium brands are owned by Honeywell.