The VYKON Tridium JEC-834 field equipment controller is powered by the Niagara Framework® and is comprised of the JACE 8000 and 34 point IO module. The JEC-834 can drive applications such as zone temperature control, and the operation of fan coil units, single stage air handling units, water-source heat pumps and more.
- VYKON branded JEC-834 Equipment Controller – JACE 8000 with remote connected 34 point I/O module
- Includes microSD card
- 2 10/100 Mb Ethernet ports
- 2 RS-485 serial ports and integration ready
- Includes standard Niagara 4 open drivers with 0 device & 0 point capacity
- I/O module and Device expandable.
- Includes initial 18 months support/maintenance; for additional support please select options
- Dihuni Part # DIH-JEC-834-1 (Bundle of VYKON Part # JEC-834 and SMA-8005-1YR-INIT-834)
Product ships globally from the USA.
VYKON Tridium JEC-834 : Featuring Niagara 4 Open IoT Platform
Efficient global design
The new, modular design of the JACE 8000 controller makes it easy to install, integrate and deploy. Tool-less installation with expansion capability reduces installation complexity and improves flexibility. Systems integrators can focus on engineering solutions, not assembling components.
Standard Wi-Fi offers enhanced wireless capability when interfacing with the next generation of wireless sensors and devices. The JACE 8000 controller also is configurable as an access point so that mobile phones and tablets can display information and advanced graphics. Expansion also is available when interfacing with other wireless fieldbuses seen in connected buildings.
Optimized for Niagara 4
The JACE 8000 controller leverages the exciting new features of Niagara 4. It adds to the enhanced user experience, maximizing Niagara 4’s key advantages: pure Web interface based on HTML5 with HTML5 views, charting and data visualization, a common design language, better reporting, robust security and improved device management.
With simple configuration, tool-less installation, low-cost integration and high-powered performance, the JACE 8000 controller is a dramatic evolution in connecting and controlling devices worldwide.
- UL 916, CE EN 61326-1
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class B
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
- C-UL listed to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) C22.2 No. 205-M1983 “Signal Equipment”
- 1999/5/EC R&TTE Directive
- Operating temperature: -20–60°C
- Storage temperature: -40–85°C
- Humidity: 5%–95% — Non condensing
- Shipping & vibration: ASTM D4169, Assurance Level II
- MTTF: 10 years+