Ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications.
- Ruggedized for Industrial Environments
- Intel® Atom™ E3825 1.33GHz | 2 cores
- System on Chip
- 2G (4x 256Mx16 DDR3L) 1067MHz
- M.2 Solid State Drives: 32 GB / 64 GB
- Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USB: 2 x USB2, 1 x USB3 Serial Interfaces: 1 x RS-232, 2 x RS-485. | 1 x RS-422/485.
- Optional CANbus card | Optional modular I/O expansion interface 802.11n Wifi +Bluetooth Low Energy; WWAN (3G or LTE). Optional wireless mesh modules: IEEE 802.15.4 ZigBee/6LoWPAN combo module Plus ISV application support for diverse modern and legacy device connection protocols
- One HDMI port for Video
- Nominal input 24V AC/DC (18 – 26.4V), 4.0 Amps. Optional expansion power module Also accepts standard Dell notebook AC adapter, 65W, 7.4mm plug.
Price shown above is for system with Atom 3825 Embedded CPU, 2GB Memory, 32GB SSD, Ubuntu Linux and 1 Year Standard Warranty. For other options, please see below.