The Dihuni OptiReady D505-12C-TP8F-64-1 is based on the Supermicro X11SDV-12C-TP8F embedded motherboard and is ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications. This server is also great for virtualization based use cases and for home server applications.
- Intel® Xeon® processor D-2166NT, 12-Core, 24 Threads 85W
- System on Chip
- 64GB DDR4-2400 (16GBx4) LP ECC RDIMM Installed
- 1 x 1TB NVMe PCI 3.0 x4 SSD Installed
- Quad LAN with Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4; Dual LAN with 10G SFP+ LAN via SoC; Dual LAN with 10Gbase-T
- Intel Quick Assist Technology
- 1 VGA, 2 USB 3.0 ports (rear), 2 USB 2.0 ports (via header)
- 3x 40x28mm 4-PIN PWM fans
- 200W Low-noise AC-DC power supply
Price shown is for complete system built and tested at the manufacturer’s facilities.