Ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications. These systems are extremely suitable as home lab server for virtualization and development purposes.
Fully Assembled, tested and optimized system per following configuration:
- Mini 1U rackmountable or compact set-top enclosure with Supermicro A2SDi-4C-HLN4F motherboard
- Intel® Atom® processor C3558, Single socket FCBGA 1310
- System on Chip
- 1x150GB Solid State Disk Installed
- System Installed with 64GB DDR4-2400 ECC Memory (Expandable p toto 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2400MHz or 64GB ECC/non-ECC UDIMM in 4 sockets)
- 1 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x4 slot), M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x2 and SATA, M Key 2242/2280
- 4 GbE LAN ports with C3000 SoC, dedicated LAN for IPMI 2.0
- VGA via BMC, 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2x 40mm chassis fans
- 60W lockable power adapter
Pricing shown is for complete system including server barebone (chassis, motherboard, power supply), CPU, memory and Solid State Drive. System will be assembled and tested at Supermicro’s high quality manufacturing facilities before shipment. For additional configuration options, please call or e-mail us.