The ThinkSystem SE530 is a high performance Edge server ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications.
Designed and built with the unique requirements for Edge servers in mind, it is versatile enough to stretch the limitations of server locations, providing a variety of connectivity and security options and easily managed with Lenovo XClarity Controller. The ThinkSystem SE350 is a rugged compact-sized Edge solution with a focus on smart connectivity, business security, and manageability for the harsh environment.
- Manufacturer Part # 7Z46A002NA
- Intel® Xeon® D-2123IT Processor, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 2.2 GHz (Max Turbo 3.0GHz)
- 16GB TruDDR4 2666MHz memory
- 480GB SATA M.2 SSD
- Broad-wired connectivity 10G SFP+ LOM package): 2x 10GbE SFP+, 2x 1GbE RJ45 (support 10/100 Mbps), 2x dedicated ports for remote management (redundant connections or daisy-chain capable). (For wireless connectivity, please select model 7Z46A001NA)
- 1 x PCI-e x16 slot for GPU for instant edge acceleration (NVIDIA Tesla T4 supported)
- Rugged, handles 0-55°C, dust and vibration
- Small and flexible
- Low-touch deployment
- Highly secure
- 1 Year onsite limited warranty with 9×5 next business day (NBD)
- For use in USA only