The Supermicro SuperServer SYS-1018L-MP is ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this product as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications.
- Single socket H3 (LGA 1150) supports Intel® 4th gen. Core i7/i5/i3, Pentium, Celeron processors
- Intel® H81 Express Chipset
- 1x 2.5″ internal HDD support
- Up to 16GB DDR3 non-ECC 1600MHz SODIMM in 2 sockets
- 1 Mini-PCI-E (Full and Half card with mSATA support)
- I/O ports: 2 GbE, 1 DVI-I, 1 HDMI, 1 Display Port, 2 COM, and 1 Audio
- 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 1x 6cm cooling fan
- 1 SATA DOM support
- 84W DC power adapter
- Product Type: Server Barebone (chassis, motherboard, power supply)
- Manufacturer Part Number: SYS-1018L-MP
For complete system configuration with CPU, memory, hard drive etc, please select a Dihuni OptiReady model below (if listed) or use ‘Request Quote’ or contact us by email or phone.