Supermicro SuperServer SYS-E300-9D-4CN8TP
The Supermicro SuperServer SYS-E300-9D-4CN8TP Xeon D-2100 series based server is ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications. This server is also great for virtualization based use cases and for home server applications.
- Intel® Xeon® processor D-2123IT, 4-Core, 8 Threads, 60W
- System on Chip
- 1 Fixed 2.5″ drive bay with bracket
- 1 M.2 slot M key for SSD, 2242/8,
- 1 M.2 B Key for SSD/ WAN card,
- 1 Mini-PCI-E with mSATA Support, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot
- Up to 512GB ECC LRDIMM, up to 256GB ECC/non-ECC RDIMM DDR4-2666Mz; in 4 DIMM slots
- 4x 1GbE, 2x 10GBase-T, 2x 10G SFP+ and 1 dedicated LAN for IPMI 2.0
- 1 VGA, 2 USB 3.0
- 3x 40x28mm 4-PIN PWM Fan
- Low-noise DC Power Supply
- Product Type: Embedded Server Barebone (chassis, motherboard, embedded CPU, power supply)
- Manufacturer Part Number: SYS-E300-9D-4CN8TP
Introducing the new Intel® Xeon® D-2100 Processor
The new Intel® Xeon® D-2100 processor delivers Intel’s most transformative and ground-breaking data center processor architecture in a form factor optimized for flexible, scalable, high-density network, storage, and cloud edge solutions. It brings the architectural innovations of the Intel® Xeon® Scalable platform to a system-on-a-chip (SoC) processor for lower-power, high-density solutions, integrating essential network, security, and acceleration capabilities. A software-programmable platform featuring robust virtualization support, with low latency, high-bandwidth capabilities through a flexible design, for a variety of solution and service deployments in space and power constrained environments. Design innovation delivers seamless solution scalability from the data center to the network edge.
With a range of 4 to 18 cores, up-to 512 GB of addressable memory, this system-on-a-chip (SoC) has an integrated Platform Controller Hub (PCH), integrated high-speed I/O, up-to four integrated 10 Gigabit Intel® Ethernet ports, and a thermal design point (TDP) of 60 watts to 110 watts. It can run the same instruction set as more robust Intel Xeon Scalable processors to provide software consistency and scale from the data center to the edge. It also provides advanced server-class capabilities, including:
- New Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) delivers workload-optimized performance and throughput increases for advanced analytics, compute-intensive applications, cryptography, and data compression.
- Enhanced Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT), available as an integrated option, delivers chipset-based hardware acceleration, up-to 100 Gbps, for growing cryptography, encryption, and decryption workloads for greater efficiency while delivering enhanced transport and protection across server, storage, and network infrastructure.
- Built-In Hardware Virtualization using Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) to enable dynamic provisioning of services as communication service providers extend network functions virtualization (NFV) to the network edge.
- Intel x86 64-bit Software Support for scalable performance and broad application compatibility.
- Enhanced Reliability, Availability, and Serviceability (RAS) features, including support for error-correcting code (ECC) memory and platform-level error management and resilience.
- Intel® Platform Storage Extensions to enable smarter and more cost-effective storage solutions through integrated technologies that accelerate data movement, protect data, and simplify data management.
- Fast Encryption and Decryption Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) accelerates data encryption and decryption for secure websites.
Supermicro Embedded Systems Featuring Intel Xeon® D Processors
Intel® Xeon® processor D product family, network series of processors, provides additional advancements at the edge of the network. Supporting delivery of intelligence at the network edge, this product delivers the performance and advanced intelligence of Intel’s server-class Xeon® processors in a system-on-a-chip (SOC) form factor, supporting deployments in dense, rugged environments outside of the data center. Network Series processors include up to four integrated Intel® Ethernet 10 GbE adapters and integrated Intel® QuickAssist™ Technology (Intel® QAT), enabling further reduction in the product footprint while also increasing the amount of securely processed and compressed data at the network edge. Infrastructure applications include midrange routers, network appliances, security appliances, wireless base stations, embedded midrange Internet of Things (IoT) devices, entry networking, midrange storage area network (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS) appliances, warm cloud storage, and more.
“As the 5G era continues to emerge and Edge computing becomes more prevalent, Supermicro is ready with the industry’s best selection of embedded servers and motherboards to service a wide range of vertical markets including industrial automation, retail, medical, transportation, communication, and networking,” said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. “With the vast growth of data driven workloads across embedded applications, Supermicro remains committed to developing powerful, scalable yet agile IoT gateway and compact server, storage and networking solutions that deliver the best ecosystems for the Edge with ease of deployment and open scalability.”
Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro
Server Systems Management
Supermicro Server Manager (SSM) provides capabilities to monitor the health of server components including memory, hard drives and RAID controllers. It enables the datacenter administrator to monitor and manage power usage across all Supermicro servers allowing users to maximize their CPU payload while mitigating the risk of tripped circuit. Firmware upgrades on Supermicro servers became easier now with a couple of clicks. Administrators can now mount an ISO image on multiple servers and reboot the servers with those images. The tool also provides pre-defined reports and many more features that will make managing Supermicro servers simpler. Download the SSM_brochure for more info or download Supermicro SuperDoctor® device monitoring and management software.
|Cores / Cache||
|Input / Output|
|DC Power Adapter with PFC|
|Operating Environment / Compliance|