- Manufacturer Part Number: FVR240D8S1
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance: 177165.35 ft
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Country of Origin: United States
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
The ComNet FVT/FVR200D8 series video transmitter/data transceiver and video receiver/data transceiver series utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of 20 independent video channels and eight bi-directional data channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems, data channels can be set independently for RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485, Sensornet, Bi-phase and Manchester.
Features for FVT/FVR240D8S1
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2 or 4-wire RS485, Sensornet, Bi-phase and Manchester
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Status indicating LEDs provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters.
- Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Compatible with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM Video Standards
- 10-bit digitally encoded short-haul video transmission meets the requirements of the EIA RS-250C standard.
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions, and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Lifetime Warranty