The ThinkSystemThe NVIDIA Tesla P4 is powered by the revolutionary NVIDIA Pascal architecture and purpose-built to boost efficiency for scale-out servers running deep learning workloads, enabling smart responsive AI based services. It slashes inference latency by 15X in any hyperscale infrastructure and provides an incredible 60X better energy efficiency than CPUs. This unlocks a new wave of AI services previous impossible due to latency limitations.
The NVIDIA Tesla P4 is a single-slot, low profile, 6.6 inch PCI Express Gen3 GPU Accelerator with an NVIDIA Pascal graphics processing unit (GPU). The Tesla P4 has 8 GB GDDR5 memory and a 75 W maximum power limit. The NVIDIA Tesla P4 features optimized INT8 instructions aimed at deep learning inference computations. As a result, the NVIDIA Tesla P4 delivers 22 TOPs (Tera-Operations per second) of inference performance, enabling smart responsive artificial intelligence (AI)-based services.
As a Lenovo Partner and NVIDIA Preferred Solution Provider, we are authorized by the manufacturer and proudly deliver only original factory packaged products.
- Designed specifically for Lenovo servers, sold as Lenovo part number and supported by Lenovo
- Small form-factor, 50/75-Watt design
- Passively cooled board
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory
- INT8 operations slash latency by 15X.
- Delivers 21 TOPs (TeraOperations per second) of inference performance
- Hardware-decode engine capable of transcoding and inferencing 35 HD video streams in real time.
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 7C57A02892