The Supermicro SuperStorage SSG-6039P-E1CR16L is ideal and customizable for your Digital Transformation Applications : Web Server, Mail Servers, Storage and Security Appliances, Network Infrastructure, Enterprise Software, Video Processing, Big Data, Hyperconverged Appliances, Internet of Things (IoT), In-Memory Analytics, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and general Data Center Virtualization & Private Cloud or Hyperscale Infrastructure Applications.
- Dual socket P (LGA 3647) supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Dual UPI up to 10.4GT/s
- Up to 2TB ECC LRDIMM or RDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 16 DIMM slots
- 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 4 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (slot 2 & 3 occupied by controller and JBOD expansion port)
- 16 Hot-swap 3.5″ SAS3/SATA3 direct attached drive bays
- Broadcom 3008 SAS3 AOC
- 2x 10GBase-T LAN ports with Intel X557
- Server remote management: IPMI 2.0/ KVM over LAN / Media over LAN
- 3 Hot-swap 8cm redundant PWM cooling fans, 2 hot-swap 8cm rear exhaust PWM fans PWM fans
- 1200W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level
Price shown is for server barebone (chassis, motherboard, power supply) only. To learn more and/or get pricing for complete system configuration with CPU, memory, hard drive etc, please use ‘Request Quote’ or contact us by email or phone and we will configure and quote your system asap.
We accept all major credit cards e.g. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover etc. Please review our Terms and Conditions and Return, Refund and Repair policy prior to purchase.
X11 Servers Featuring New Intel Skylake Scalable Xeon® Processors
Supermicro’s new X11 servers are engineered to unleash the full performance and rich feature sets on the new Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family, supporting more cores and higher TDP envelopes of 205 watts and higher, increased number of memory channels and higher bandwidth, more PCI-E 3.0 lanes, 100G/40G/25G/10G Ethernet, 100G EDR InfiniBand (on select servers) and integrated Intel® Omni-Path Architecture networking fabrics. The elevated compute performance, density, I/O capacity, and efficiency are coupled with industry’s most comprehensive support for NVMe NAND Flash and Intel® Optane™ SSDs for unprecedented application responsiveness and agility. For exact sever specifications, please see highlights below and also refer to detailed technical specifications.
“At Supermicro, we understand that customers need the newest technologies as early as possible to drive leading performance and improved TCO. With the industry’s strongest and broadest product line, our designs not only take full advantage of Xeon Scalable Processors’ new features such as three UPI, faster DIMMs and more core count per socket, but they also fully support NVMe through unique non-blocking architectures to achieve the best data bandwidth and IOPS. For instance, one Supermicro 2U storage server can deliver over 16 million IOPS!”
“We are excited to preview our X11 Ultra, TwinPro™, BigTwin™, SuperBlade® and many more new designs based on the new Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family processors with CPUs that can provide up to 3.9x higher virtualized throughput,”
Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro
Server Systems Management
Supermicro Server Manager (SSM) provides capabilities to monitor the health of server components including memory, hard drives and RAID controllers. It enables the datacenter administrator to monitor and manage power usage across all Supermicro servers allowing users to maximize their CPU payload while mitigating the risk of tripped circuit. Firmware upgrades on Supermicro servers became easier now with a couple of clicks. Administrators can now mount an ISO image on multiple servers and reboot the servers with those images. The tool also provides pre-defined reports and many more features that will make managing Supermicro servers simpler. Download the SSM_brochure for more info or download Supermicro SuperDoctor® device monitoring and management software.
|Mfr Part #
|| Super X11DPH-T
||Dual Socket P (LGA 3647); Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors,; 3 UPI up to 10.4GT/s; Support CPU TDP 70-205W with IVR
||Up to 28 Cores with Intel® HT Technology
||16 DIMM slots; Up to 2TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, 512GB ECC RDIMM, DDR4 up to 2666MHz
||2666/2400/2133MHz ECC DDR4 SDRAM
||Intel® C624 chipset
||SAS3 (12Gbps) via Broadcom 3008 AOC; Broadcom 3008 controller
||SATA3 (6Gbps) with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
||Intel® X557 10GBase-T Ethernet Controller; Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead; Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
||Support for Intelligent Platform Management Interface v.2.0; IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support
||ASPEED AST2500 BMC
||2 RJ45 10GBase-T LAN ports; 1 RJ45 Dedicated IPMI LAN port
||2 USB 3.0 ports (rear); 2 USB 2.0 ports (rear); 1 Type A
||1 VGA port
|Serial Port / Header
||1 Fast UART 16550 port / 1 Header
||256Mb AMI UEFI
||Intel® Node Manager; NMI; ,; Watchdog
||Monitors for CPU Cores, Chipset Voltages, Memory.; 4+1 Phase-switching voltage regulator
||Fans with tachometer monitoring; Status monitor for speed control; Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) fan connectors
||Monitoring for CPU and chassis environment; Thermal Control for 8x fan connectors
||Gross Weight: 79 lbs (35.8 kg); Net Weight: 48 lbs (21.8 kg)
||Power On/Off button; System Reset button
||Power status LED; Hard drive activity LED; Network activity LEDs; System Overheat LED; Power fail LED
||3 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot; 4 PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots; Slot 2 & 3 occupied by controller and JBOD Expansion Port
||16 Hot-swap 3.5″ SAS3/SATA3 drive bays
||2 Optional Onboard NVMe M.2
||3 Hot-swap 8cm redundant PWM cooling fans; 2 Hot-swap 8cm rear exhaust PWM fans; Redundant cooling
|Total Output Power
(W x H x L)
|76 x 40 x 336 mm
||100-127Vac / 15-12A / 50-60Hz; 200-240Vac / 8.5-7A / 50-60Hz
||Max: 83A / Min: 0A (100-127Vac); Max: 100A / Min: 0A (200-240Vac)
||Max: 4A / Min: 0A
||19 Pairs Gold Finger Connector
||Operating Temperature:; 10°C ~ 35°C (50°F ~ 95°F); Non-operating Temperature:; -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F); Operating Relative Humidity:; 8% to 90% (non-condensing); Non-operating Relative Humidity:; 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Did you know we are a major supplier of fully assembled and tested Intel Xeon and AMD EPYC servers from Supermicro, TYAN, NEC and others? All our systems are built and shipped by manufacturers directly with warranty through them. High Quality Direct from Manufacturer & No Hassles! Please email us your custom requirements including CPU, Memory, SSD etc or use Product Enquiry form.
Complete Systems built from Barebones Servers – All barebones servers listed on this site are configurable to your specifications. We prepare custom quotes and send to you typically in 24 hours after receiving your requirements. These servers are assembled and tested by the manufacturers and typically ship out in 2-3 weeks from order.
Supermicro Ultra Systems – There are Ultra systems from Supermicro (e.g. 6029U, 2029U, 6028U series) that are listed on this site which cannot be sold as barebones. Supermicro offers these products only as complete systems. Dihuni works closely with Supermicro to configure these Ultra Systems to your specific requirements. Please send us your requirements either through the ‘Request Quote’ button or email or call us.
Operating System Installation – Our manufacturing partners will install OS if they have been tested with their servers. Typically, Windows Server, Red Hat Linux and Ubuntu are installed.
Deep Learning Software Installation – On Tesla GPU servers, we offer installation of Dihuni’s curated Deep Learning/AI Software Stack including NVIDIA Cuda Toolkit, NVIDIA DIGITS, NVIDIA TensorRT and NVCaffe, Caffe2, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK), MXNet, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Theano, and Torch Deep Learning Framework Software. All Post-Installation Support to be provided by Software Vendor.
Extended and Onsite Warranties – All systems come with 3 Years standard manufacturer’s return to depot warranty. For onsite or extended warranty, please check with us.
“We purchased fully built Tesla V100 Deep Learning servers from Dihuni. Right from quoting to delivery, Dihuni’s service was excellent. Also Supermicro did an excellent job in building our server and loading Ubuntu on it.”
“We needed a high end Machine with EPYC 7000 processors to test our AI accelerators. We did not have a lot of time due to a customer commitment. I tried with many vendors but no one promised me this machine (in less than 2-3 weeks) due to Holiday season. I contacted Dihuni and Dihuni was on it within 15 minutes. Dihuni helped me to procure machine within 2 days. We got machine from Tyan’s warehouse in Fremont and Dihuni managed everything without a beat.”
Supermicro is a leader in server technology innovation and green computing and provides application-optimized server, workstation, blade, storage and GPU systems. Based on its advanced Server Building Block Solutions, Supermicro offers the most optimized selection for IT, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Video Processing, Data Center, HPC and Cloud deployments. The company’s system architecture innovations include the Twin server, double-sided storage and SuperBlade® product families. Offering the most comprehensive product lines in the industry, Supermicro solutions deliver unmatched performance and value.
Dihuni has deep relationship and partnership with Supermicro and their partners. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider us for Supermicro products:
- Lowest price in the market – we work hard to keep our Supermicro prices best in the market. We also price match so let us know if you find a product cheaper somewhere (specially full systems)
- Direct from Supermicro – unlike system vendors who bring in components from multiple sources and do the integration where chances of quality issues, incompatibilities are higher, all our systems are built directly by Supermicro ensuring highest quality and system component and OS compatibility
- Even when you order parts with server barebones, we ensure that we only ship Supermicro tested and validated components. For e.g. we will only ship Samsung, Hynix, Micron original memory certified by Supermicro instead of cheaper clone memory modules which are not supported by the manufacturer. We strongly recommend against using non-certified memory, SSD etc as not using them are top reasons for system failure and support issues.
- Our leadership have over 20 years of experience in designing, developing and shipping thousands of Supermicro servers and OEM appliances globally.
- We are consultative. Supermicro has hundreds of products and perhaps the largest number of server offerings from any single vendor. It can be complex to select the right product how to deploy and select products from the portfolio. We help you guide through your deployment scenarios and recommend the products you should buy
- We are specialized in both hardware and software
- We have made it extremely simple for you to buy Supermicro products through our easy to use E-Commerce platform.
- We offer easy customization and configuration options for all Supermicro products. We also offer installation of Operating Systems (as qualified) e.g. Windows Server 2012,, RHEL, VMWare, Citrix etc and remote management software for BIOS firmware management, System Utilization (X10) and Asset Information (X10)
- Standard annual warranty to installation support, 4-hour onsite support etc.
- We work closely with Supermicro Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Support teams to keep up to date on technical happenings and also help Supermicro with future product ideas coming through our customers. We are first to market with many Supermicro offerings for the same reason
- We respond fast – whether its price or technical questions; we rope in the right contacts to answer your questions promptly
“We’ve purchased a number of Supermicro chassis from Dihuni in the past, and just bought 3 of these to rebuild our storage array. Every time we order, we get immediate response to questions, regular order updates, and all-around excellent service.”
All products that show stock quantity (in green) above ship same/next business day.
General Guidelines: Below are typical lead times for Supermicro Servers:
– Barebone servers and motherboards ship in ~ 1 week or less; some ship same day depending on stock/order processing. Please check available stock quantity above that can ship immediately.
– OptiReady/Custom Complete Systems with CPU, Memory, GPU etc ~ 2 weeks
All products listed, sold and shipped are 100% new and factory packaged (not refurbished, open boxed or used). Standard and customized hardware products mostly ship direct from manufacturer’s facilities after assembly and rigorous testing to ensure high quality and to reduce unnecessary shipping/handling. Software license keys are generated by software partners and delivered to your email addresses directly from the partner or through Dihuni.
Dihuni was formed to simplify Digital Transformation. The internet has changed everything – from software applications to compute, storage and networking hardware. At Dihuni, we believe every business is transforming to enable digital customer outcomes and our mission is to ensure we can enable you with the right hardware, software and services to make that happen. Believe us, no matter which application you are working on today, you are helping transform the world into a Digital place. Customers love us because we offer :
- Free Shipping (USA)
- Lowest Prices
- Fast Response & Quick Shipping
- Easy Software Licensing and Delivery
- Technical & Product Management Expertise
- Only shop for IT & IoT products
- Authorized Partnerships
- New Factory Packaged Products Only
- Direct Build/Test at Manufacturer’s facilities
- Manufacturer’s Warranty & Tech Support
- Custom Integration Services
- Global Shipping
- Flexible Payment Methods – Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, PO/Net Terms
World Class Customers
We proudly serve customers ranging from Fortune Corporations to Universities, Schools, Startups, Small and Medium Businesses, Government and Individual Buyers. Some of our customers are below:
- Top 5 Semiconductor Companies
- Top 3 RideShare / Autonomous Companies
- Top 5 IT Infrastructure Companies
- Top Universities including Johns Hopkins, Duke, University of California (several) etc
- Top IoT, AI and Deep Learning Startups
- Smart Building/Industrial IoT Integrators
- Top Defense Contractors e.g. Lockheed Martin
- Major Government Agencies, U.S. Navy etc
And many more…
Check out our latest reviews here….
World Class Partners
Dihuni partners with world class companies such as Dell, HPE, Lenovo, Supermicro, Intel, Microsoft, VMware, Tridium and several other top Software and Hardware IT & IoT companies. We carefully select best-in-class technology and business partners and work with them on strategy, product roadmap and solutions development to ensure we not only provide you the best product but also help our partners enhance their offerings. With our deep rooted partnerships and relationships with product teams, we are able to escalate any product issue or provide new requirements based on your feedback directly to our partners. Our partnerships offer you the best in the following areas :
- Server, Storage and Networking Hardware
- Cloud Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Development – Onshore (US) and Offshore
- Operating Systems
- Federal Contracting
High Quality Manufacturing for Standard Products
We leverage the manufacturing capabilities of our partners and work closely with them to customize your system. Instead of adding more complexity in shipping individual parts, integrating and testing it at facilities that require constant maintenance, we work closely with our OEM partners and use their expertise and operations so they can build a high quality system that is suitable for your exact application. By doing this, we are able to not only control manufacturing costs and pass on the savings to you but also deliver a system directly from our partner to you in any part of the world. At Dihuni, we ensure and select partners who adhere to rigorous design implementation, manufacturing standards and ISO standards to ensure that its products are produced with the highest quality and reliability. Our partners integrate only the best quality parts and components into their system boards, servers, and chassis. To ensure excellent performance even under extreme operating conditions, our products undergo rigorous environmental and intense computational testing. These quality efforts optimize system performance and minimize system downtime for you to have an extremely reliable system from Dihuni.
Focus on Solution, Not Just Hardware
We know you are looking for hardware as part of a solution that you are implementing. With our experience in software as well as real world IT implementation, we help you select the right product that fits your solution. There is huge complexity in implementing a successful solution regardless of whether you are a software developer wanting a fast developer machine or if you are involved in developing an efficient on-premise and cloud back-end infrastructure for your IT or Internet of Things (IoT) applications or setting up the right systems for data, analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Digital Applications. We help you through your needs regardless of the size of your project and your budget.
Our leadership has over 20 years of experience in designing, developing, manufacturing and shipping servers and embedded/IoT systems in high volume. With direct experience with companies such as Dell, NEC, Supermicro, Honeywell, BSDi etc, we are experts in effective product management and will help you with every need you may have. We carefully select each product that we carry and understand the target applications for your systems. Utilizing our experience in software, we also provide Digital Transformation and Agile software development consulting services should you need help with any of your projects in IoT, IT etc.
We Really Believe in Customer Service
We believe and have implemented best practices in product design, development and more importantly customer service. This thinking is permeated throughout our company. We offer :
- High Quality Products and Consultation on product positioning and suitability
- Competitive Pricing
- Fast response times
- On-time Delivery
- Completely customized systems and services including
- Phone and Onsite Support including Manufacturer’s Support
- Marketing opportunity for your project and case studies
We appreciate your business! Please call us at 703-436-4721 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question or information. We respond promptly and you can contact us even during weekends.