The Supermicro Out of Band (SFT-OOB-LIC) software is a must have license key for your Supermicro motherboard/server. The Supermicro Out of Band (OOB) makes life easier by being able to control your BIOS and BMC/IPMI on your X10 and X11 generation motherboard remotely. User can easily update BIOS and BMC/IPMI settings from a human-readable text file, and use this utility to update the target machine’s system BIOS and BMC/IPMI configuration.
With the Out of Band license key enabled (remote access), maintaining your system is so much more convenient now as users can generate event logs, TPM provisioning, mount/Unmounts ISO images, remote screenshot capture, remote keyboard operations, syslog and so much more.
- No down time: No more dealing with long wait times. Our processing is completely automated so you can start generating keys in less than one hour from purchase.
- Generate multiple licenses: Generate one or one hundred keys in the same time span. Perfect for individual use or mass server deployment.
- Keys on your terms: Our platform tracks all used and available keys (They never expire!) so you can save time by purchasing multiple keys and then generating individual keys as needed.
The Supermicro SFT-OOB-LIC licenses can be used with multiple Server Management Software offerings from Supermicro e.g. IPMI Web GUI, Supermicro Update Manager (SUM), Supermicro Server Manager (SSM). You can download these utilities from https://www.supermicro.com/products/nfo/ManagementSoftware.cfm and then activate your key after receiving from Dihuni. Please see the technical specifications section for directions.
- Supermicro Part # SFT-OOB-LIC
- Product Key Management
- Activate Product Key
- Query Product Key
- System Checks
- OOB/In-band Support
- Asset Information (X10 and later Only)
- System Utilization (X10 and later Only)
- Sensor Data (X10 and later Only)
- BIOS Management
- Get BIOS Info
- Update BIOS FW
- Get/Set Default and Current BIOS Settings
- Get/Set DMI Information
- BMC Management
- Get BMC Info
- Update BMC FW
- Get/Set BMC Settings
- System Event Log
- Get/Clear Event Log (X10 and later Only)
- TPM Provisioning (X10 and later Only)
- Mount and Unmount Bootable ISO Image
- Support for Linux, Windows and FreeBSD OS
- Support for Driverless In-Band FW Updates (Check for BIOS support, only for Linux/FreeBSD)
- Execute Parallel Updates from Centralized Management Server
Note – you are required to provide the MAC address of the IPMI port on your server below to obtain the Out of Band License Key. You can then download and activate your SUM software at https://www.supermicro.com/products/nfo/ManagementSoftware.cfm