About IBM Maximo
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) in the era of IoT – with a constant stream of data from people, sensors and devices – can be challenging. IBM® Maximo® is a comprehensive solution for managing physical assets on a common platform. With Maximo, you can maintain all asset types, check their health in real time and streamline global operations, from procurement to contract management – on premises or in the cloud.
In addition to meeting the requirements for manufacturing and facilities with core Maximo, IBM has developed specific industry solutions for key asset-intensive industries.
MadMax IoT Maximo Driver
MadMax IoT Maximo driver enables Real-time Building Automation Systems (BAS) with following benefits:
- One common UI & Platform to manage all protocols, manufacturers and Maximo.
- Monitor equipment in real time by making use of your already existing BAS infrastructure.
- Follow manufacturer recommendations more closely by generating PM work orders based on runtime.
- Take the guesswork out of doing maintenance too early or too late.
- Depreciate Assets based on Actual Usage
- Support industry standard protocols like BacNet, ModBus, LON, Niagara, OBIX, PLC, SCADA, OPC.
- Scalable solution that can handle millions of devices and data points
- Communicates with Maximo via the Maximo Integration Framework (MIF).
- UL 916, CE EN 61326-1
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class B
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
- C-UL listed to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) C22.2 No. 205-M1983 “Signal Equipment”
- 1999/5/EC R&TTE Directive
- Operating temperature: -20–60°C
- Storage temperature: -40–85°C
- Humidity: 5%–95% — Non condensing
- Shipping & vibration: ASTM D4169, Assurance Level II
- MTTF: 10 years+