About IBM Tririga
Through business analytics, critical alerts and automated process capabilities, TRIRIGA can increase visibility, control and automation of your real estate management, capital projects, space management, facility maintenance and energy management needs. Finance and real estate executives can make more informed decisions—bringing increased value to their organizations through identification of high-return real estate transactions, increased facilities utilization and reduced energy expenses.
MadMax IoT Tririga Driver
MadMax IoT Tririga driver enables Real-time Building Automation Systems (BAS) with following benefits:
- One common UI & Platform to manage all protocols, manufacturers and Tririga.
- Monitor equipment in real time by making use of your already existing BAS infrastructure.
- Follow manufacturer recommendations more closely by generating PM work tasks based on runtime.
- Take the guesswork out of doing maintenance too early or too late.
- Support industry standard protocols like BacNet, ModBus, LON, Niagara, OBIX, PLC, SCADA, OPC.
- Scalable solution that can handle millions of devices and data points
- Communicates with Tririga via the OSLC Manager.
- UL 916, CE EN 61326-1
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class B
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
- C-UL listed to Canadian Standards Association (CSA) C22.2 No. 205-M1983 “Signal Equipment”
- 1999/5/EC R&TTE Directive
- Operating temperature: -20–60°C
- Storage temperature: -40–85°C
- Humidity: 5%–95% — Non condensing
- Shipping & vibration: ASTM D4169, Assurance Level II
- MTTF: 10 years+