In the new era of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and intelligent machines, Internet of Things (IoT) devices are helping us connect to our surroundings and communicate with devices and people in multiple different ways. Buildings are becoming smarter and delivering new levels of comfort, security and energy efficiency through IoT data analytics. However as more buildings embrace IoT, new challenges arise in making our buildings efficient, comfortable, and secure. The network is integral to ensuring these intelligent systems work properly. Optigo Networks believes healthy networks are the backbone of smart buildings, and people are at the core.
Optigo’s Edge Switches are robust and commercial/industrial grade. They provide the perfect solution to build powerful, fully-managed OT networks. Optigo Edge Switches provide plenty of PoE bandwidth for all applications. Edge Switches provide a building network to match the footprint of any Smart building. This creates an efficient and flexible network, with topologies that reach up to 20 km (12 miles) while reducing cabling costs up to 80%. The Optigo ONS-C1601pi is a 16-port Industrial Panel IoT Edge Switch suitable for High-density Centralized PoE+ for Security, Lighting, HVAC, Access Control etc.
- Industrial temperature rated, small form, wall and DIN mountable Edge Switch
- Flexible uplink architecture to match the foot print of any Smart building.
- Save space and cable costs with efficient and flexible network topologies.
- Centrally manage PoE & VLAN settings with Optigo’s OneViewTM Dashboard
- Supports all protocols in use for Security and Building Automation.