In the new era of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and intelligent machines, Internet of Things (IoT) devices are helping us connect to our surroundings and communicate with devices and people in multiple different ways. Buildings are becoming smarter and delivering new levels of comfort, security and energy efficiency through IoT data analytics. However as more buildings embrace IoT, new challenges arise in making our buildings efficient, comfortable, and secure. The network is integral to ensuring these intelligent systems work properly. Optigo Networks believes healthy networks are the backbone of smart buildings, and people are at the core.
Optigo’s ONS-S8 Smart Aggregation Switch reate a flexible and efficient building network that fits any Smart building foot print. The switch aggregates traffic from Edge Switches to connect building automation and security devices to their management systems and servers through the building’s fiber-optic backbone. The Aggregation Switch enables the connection of up to 512 Edge Switches using a cost-effective and efficient fiber backbone that saves significant installation time, raw materials, and money. The Smart Aggregation Switch comes in an ideal form factor for fast and simple installation.
- Small. Light. Low Power. Wall-mountable Aggregation Switch designed specifically for Smart buildings
- Innovative Redundancy achieved with auto-switching Active/ Standby.
- Connect and manage up to 512 Edge Switches.
- Create a flexible fiber-optic backbone for your Smart building.
- 10 GB SFP+ ports are supported.
- Centrally manage your entire network with built-in OneView™ Dashboard
- Create a single virtual switch with scalable distributed ports
- Supports all protocols in use for Security and Building Automation
- Innovative Redundancy achieved with auto-switching Active/Standby