- Manufacturer Part Number: 6B9L9US#ABA
- Number of Processors Supported: 1
- Number of Processors Installed: 1
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Xeon
- Processor Model: W-2223
- Standard Memory: 32 GB
- Maximum Memory Supported: 256 GB
- Number of Total Memory Slots: 8
- Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 10
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Total Number of USB Ports: 14
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 4
- Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports: 8
- USB Type-C: Yes
- USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- Input Voltage:
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 1000 W
- Weight (Approximate): 38.20 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
HP’s best-selling performance workstation
Perfect for engineering, visualization and Machine Learning, HP’s most popular workstation delivers disruptive performance for a wide spectrum of applications. With a choice of Intel® Xeon® or Core™ X processors, and support for dual extreme graphics, you get all you need, nothing more.
The Z4 is ahead of its time with more standard features than any other single processor HP workstation. With multiple configuration options, you can choose the perfect blend of components that meet your performance requirements.
HP’s most secure workstations
Advanced security features come standard on every Z4. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite Gen3 and HP Sure Start Gen3 featuring a self-healing BIOS.
Visualize your project anytime with the power to move seamlessly between 3D CAD, rendering and simulation applications. The Z4 can easily handle tasks that require high frequency processing, multiple cores and high-powered GPUs for an optimized design process.
Features l Operating Systems
Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64 or Linux® operating systems.
Run demanding professional apps with the newest generation Intel® Xeon® processors available with up to 18 cores for powerful performance and productivity.
Intel® Core™ X-Series processors
Experience disruptive price-performance on multithreaded applications, or combined workflows such as simulation based design, with Intel® Core™ XSeries processors: the high-performance singlesocket processors from Intel®.
Get serious about graphics and reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of NVIDIA® and AMD professional graphics from entry to high-end 3D.
Install pro-grade storage hardware and elevate your storage-bound apps without sacrificing standard PCIe slots.
The simply stunning design features front and rear handles, so you can easily relocate your system.