Dihuni is at the forefront of Digital Transformation. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing & Communications Intern to expand our focus on changing industries using digital technologies related to Internet of Things (IoT), IT infrastructure, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence etc.
You’ll be trained by the best in the Digital and Technology field including our Founder with one-on-one and regular attention to help you develop your professional skills. We prefer the candidate to be located in the Washington DC Metro Area including Virginia (Fairfax and other Northern VA areas) and Maryland. However remote candidates with exceptional backgrounds will be considered. This is an unpaid internship.
An exciting role for someone with background and interest in Marketing, Marketing Communications, PR and Social Media.
- Develop corporate level presentations using graphics and powerpoint skills
- Develop web and marketing collateral including product briefs, value proposition based proof points, product and company comparisons
- Assist with development of e-mail campaign, blogs, vlogs and customer outreach
- Drive Presence and use Social Media : Twitter, Facebook and other outlets
- Utilize LinkedIn for research and outreach to Digital Professionals
What You Will Learn
- Digital Products – Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, IT Infrastructure products (Servers, Storage, Cloud etc)
- Role of outbound marketing in growing a technology firm
- Social media techniques and expertise
- Marketing campaign and cold calling techniques
- Opportunity to feature in blog and vlog on Dihuni.com
- Professional Development and Communication Lessons from industry executive(s)
- Pursuing degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- High energy, inquisitive, computer and internet savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gets excited by new and emerging technology
- GPA 3.0 and above preferred
- Ability to work 20-30 hours/week.
Summer Dates : Early June to End of August
Please send an e-mail with your resume and credentials to email@example.com
Click here to return to our internship page for other opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunities for All
It is the policy of Dihuni LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.