- Manufacturer Part Number: PP-SC-50MM-6PAK
- Connector Details: 1 x SC Male Network
- Color: Black
- Material: Ceramic – Ferrule
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Pre-Polished Fiber Optic Connector, 50-Micron Multimode, SC, Black, 6-Pack
- Pre-polished ferrules for fast connections in the field.
- Easy assembly with no need for epoxy.
- Fiber can be reseated.
- Factory polishing eliminates loss concerns.
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A performance requirements and TIA/EIA 604 (focis) connector interface specifications.
- Guaranteed for life!
This Pre-Polished Fiber Optic Connector can save technicans a ton of time in the field. These connectors are so easy to install, you can do it in a minute! There’s no hand polishing. No epoxy!
Proven mechanical splice technology ensures precise fiber alignment. A factory pre-cleaved, factory-polished ferrule couples to the fiber being terminated with precise mechanical alignment. A proprietary index-matching gel ensures a low loss termination to a single-mode fiber cable. There are no expensive tools, no messy epoxy needed.
A factory-installed wedge clip holds the clamping device open while the fiber is inserted. This clip also enables the use of a Visible Fault Identifier (VFI) to provide a “pass/fail” signal once physical contact is achieved. The connector is compatible with 250-µm and 900-µm optical fibers, as well as 900-µm cable. A 900-µm boot is provided with each connector.
This connector is also available in ST and LC versions and for both single-mode and 62.5-micron multimode fiber, as well as for OM3 laser-optimized multimode fiber. Connectors for each fiber type are color coded to industry standard requirements to help with identification during and after installation.
There are no reviews yet.