- Manufacturer Part Number: AP-010BT-07F
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 2.1
- Indoor Antenna Range: 33 ft
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1 Mbit/s
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Height: 4.3″
- Width: 2.8″
- Depth: 1.1″
- Weight (Approximate): 2.33 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Honeywell’s Bluetooth® access points provide customers with a flexible
and convenient solution for wireless communication in a variety of
environments, including retail, healthcare and manufacturing.
The access point separates charging from communication, allowing
the devices to be positioned for the optimization of radio range. Class
2 Bluetooth communication allows users to achieve 10 meters of
wireless connectivity with Honeywell’s Xenon™ 1902 wireless areaimaging scanner.
A multi-interface design enables the access points to be connected to
the industry’s most popular host systems, through a variety of interfaces
including keyboard wedge, RS232, USB and IBM 46XX (RS485).
Additionally, the access point can be flash upgraded through RS232
or USB interfaces.