- Manufacturer Part Number: ATA190-SC-K9-RF
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- USB: No
- Management Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 2
- Wireless LAN: No
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.1″
- Width: 4″
- Depth: 4″
- Weight (Approximate): 5.40 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day
The Cisco ATA products are standards-based communication devices that deliver true, next-generation voice-over-IP (VoIP) terminations to businesses and residences worldwide. The Cisco ATA 190:
- Protects existing telephone investment: The Cisco ATA 190 supports two voice ports (RJ-11 phone ports), each with its own independent telephone number, and a single RJ-45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port. Each port supports either voice calls or fax sessions, and both ports can be used simultaneously. This adaptor can use existing Ethernet LAN deployments.
- Is cost-effective: The Cisco ATA 190 helps customers turn their analog phone devices into IP devices cost-effectively and is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks, small-office environments, or the emerging VoIP managed voice services and local services market.
Enterprise customers can use the Cisco ATA 190 to connect analog phones and fax machines to their VoIP network. Service providers are taking advantage of emerging telephony applications and the ease of deploying second-line services using the Cisco ATA solutions.