Ideal and customizable for Network Appliance, Security Appliance, Video Signage Display Player, Internet of Things (IoT) applications where data aggregation and local analytics is needed. You can use this embedded unit as a general purpose server with Windows, Linux or other Operating System or load your own industry specific software application on the device to make it a cloud connected system for IoT applications. The data collected from these edge devices can be sent to the cloud for Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) insights and applications.
Fully Assembled, tested and optimized system per following configuration:
- Mini 1U rackmountable enclosure with Supermicro A2SDi-8C-HLN4F motherboard
- Intel® Atom® processor C3758, Single socket FCBGA 1310; 8-Core, TDP 25W
- 2x 3.5″ or 4x 2.5″ internal drive bays
- 1x128GB SATA SuperDOM SSD Included
- 1 PCI-E 3.0 x4, 1 M.2 (M key for SSD, 2242/2280, PCI-E 3.0 x2 or SATA3)
- 64GB Non-ECC Memory Included (Expandable Up to 128GB ECC RDIMM DDR4 2400MHz or 64GB ECC/non-ECC UDIMM in 4 DIMM slots)
- 4 1GbE LAN, 1 dedicated IPMI LAN
- 2 USB 2.0, 1 VGA, 1 SuperDOM (occupied with 128GB), TPM
- 2x 40x28mm 4-pin PWM fans, optional 1x 40x28mm 4-pin fan
- 200W Low-noise AC-DC power supply
Price shown is for complete system including server barebone (chassis, motherboard, power supply), CPU, memory and Solid State Drive. System will be assembled and tested at Supermicro’s high quality manufacturing facilities before shipment. For additional configuration options, please call or e-mail us.